Thursday, March 21, 2013

CHANGE

As we go through life we see changes all around us. Sometimes we don't notice them and others we do. Just like the weather we expect the changes. If you think about it life would be very boring if their were no change. Everyone would be doing the same thing and we wouldn't be here. With ALS I/we my family and I have had to deal with changes that ALS has caused. I was one that was always on the go and always busy. Well this disease has caused me to slow down. That is a change that was well needed. Look around you and really look and ask yourself and please be honest, are you happy? I bet most of you will say yes. But now pretend that you have no use of your body and you now have to depend on others for your every day needs. As you watch the changes around you what would your answer be? Lets face it change is and always will be around us whether you like it or not. Life is all about change and it is up to us to make sure to use that to our fullest. I have ALS and I hate it but I love what it has done for me mentally and spiritually. It has allowed me to open my eyes and take it all in like a sponge of what my life is really about. I love the fact that I can appreciate the simple things that we do daily. Laughing, hugging and even the simple saying I love you is more greater than you can ever imagine. Just think I would never have found out what I am going through if it wasn't for change. Now I'm not saying all change is good. But what I am saying is this... Allow yourself to be open minded and allow yourself to accept the simple things that life has to offer. If not only you will be stuck in a bottle with it sealed and never knowing what you are missing out on. Life is so very precious and such a beautiful gift to be wasted away because you fear change. So go out and really look at your life and see what you can offer to those who need and want to live life to their fullest. I bet that you will like the changes that you had bottled up that you never knew what to do with or that you never knew you had. So I'll end here with... Live your life strong and Never Give UP!

4 comments:

  1. Contrary to what most people have been told, there are a few of people who have healed from ALS. There stories can be found at www.HealingALS.org and should be shared with others who have been diagnosed with ALS, so they too can have a chance to heal their bodies of this potentially deadly disease. Please help raise awareness by visiting www.HealingALS.org and sharing the news about these amazing individuals with others in your social media networks and email contacts. Please help us help others around the world who have been diagnosed with ALS. Your help is needed to spread the word. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from ALS, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband was diagnosed of ALS in 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always have trouble swallowing , and he always complain of Weakness of the body . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to ALS. I never imagined ALS has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. ALS has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) when she was 68 years old 2 years ago. The Rilutek (riluzole) did very little to help her. The medical team did even less. Her decline was rapid and devastating. Her arms weakened first, then her hands and legs. Last year, a family friend told us about Ogbeifun Herbal formula and his successful ALS TREATMENT, we contacted him. and ordered his ALS Formula, i am happy to report the treatment effectively treated and reversed her Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), most of the symptoms stopped, she is able to walk and eat well, sleep well and exercise regularly., she is pretty active now and her attitude is extremely positive.i joyfully recommend you to dr ogbeifun because health is wealth this is a very bad experience with those living with ALS please do not hesitate to contact him ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him via +2348102574680

    ReplyDelete